Monday, October 3, 2016

September 26, 2016

Liam's district
Hey guys! Sorry this text kinda looks weird, but I'm too lazy to fix it. And sorry, but not much really happened this week. Last P day, I went on exchange with another Elder Turner, except he is my zone leader. That was pretty fun. He is Spanish speaking, so I got to sit in on a lesson while just him taught. I didn't really understand much that they were talking about. I can only pick out topics. Then on Tuesday, I went to a place called Steak n Shake. It is super good! I've had it couple times when would go out to Kentucky, so I'm super happy that there is one near me. On Wednesday, we were told that Massaponax is getting another set of elders. So they will take the more dense area and be on bike, then we will keep the car and go out in the boonies. Well, we actually have to share the car, but we'll see if we actually do. On Thursday, a member made us some chicken tikka masala. And if you know me at all, you would know that that is my favorite food ever! It's the best! On Friday, me and Elder Wilkinson signed a little paper where we agreed that if we didn't invite someone that day to be baptized on a specific day, we would have to sleep with no sheets or blankets. So yah, we had a pretty bad sleep. On Saturday, I went on an exchange with Elder Nichols up in Spotsylvania. I got one of their investigators on date for baptism! That's all that really happened this last week. Love and miss you all!

-Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment