Monday, October 3, 2016

September 19, 2016

This week was pretty fun. Last P day, the zone got together and played ultimate, lightning, and kickball. I suck at all of those. But I love the people in the zone so much! There's a couple of awesome sisters from my last zone that are in this one. Then on Tuesday, I went on an exchange to Spotsylvania with Elder Eames. He's really cool. He is an amazing singer!! We had some Ghanan food from some members there. The food I think is called wachae. It wasn't the best food I've had, that's for sure. Then on Wednesday, we had district meeting. Finally
my district has more than 2 companionships in it. Then I went to Midlothian for a doctor's appointment. 1 hour 30 minute drive and a 45 minute wait just for a 10 minute check up. I taught Elder Wilkinson how to solve a Rubik's Cube because he was bored. On Friday, we played volleyball with a bunch of members. I suck at that, too. Then on
Saturday, President and Sister Smith came and had comp study with us. I was nervous at first, but they are so awesome that I don't know why I was worried at first. They are super nice and funny. They told us that we are gonna get another companionship in the Massaponax area this upcoming transfer. They will get bikes and we will keep the car. Then Elder Wilkinson donated some blood. He tried to get me to do it, but I don't hink I'll ever do it. Then a member took us sight seeing around Fredericksburg. There's so much history here! We are going to explore more of it later today. Love and miss you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment