| Elder Turner and Crissy |
| Elder Wilkinson and Elder Turner |
Ok this might have been one of the craziest weeks of my mission, including future weeks. Tuesday, I did an exchange and went back up to Staunton with Elder Shupe. We went to Taco Bell of course. Blew $7 here. Then we went around tracting in sweats. Jk, we offered service to people, so it was kinda like tracting in sweats, but not actively sharing the gospel. Then we walked around Mary Baldwin University. That's an all girls college. Didn't really talk to anyone, though. Wednesday, we drove to Manchester, which is in Midlothian, which is kinda by Richmond. We had a sleep over there that night. Then Thursday morning, we had a combined zone conference with Elder Kopischke from the Seventy. He taught us how to approach people better. But that's not even the craziest thing that happened this week. On Saturday, I got emergency transferred to Massaponax, which is about 48 miles south of DC. I'm now with Elder Wilkinson. This is probably the nicest apartment in the whole mission. It is double the size of Waynesboro. Now I have a 2015 Ford Fusion. But we will be getting a new car in about 1000 miles. Bad thing about here is that I don't have Sharp Shopper anymore!!!! And I'm sure gonna miss everyone in Waynesboro. Got really close to a lot of them and didn't want to leave them. At least I got a picture with Chrissy Utt, the one armed lady. But I really like it out here in Massaponax. It has literally every fast food place to eat at. Sorry I can't really tell you much about this area, cause I've only been here for 2 days. I love and miss you all so much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment