Saturday, April 29, 2017

March 27, 2017

Doc McStuffins lunch box


Hey guys! So, first of all, I wanna apologize if I didnt respond to some of your emails last week. At like noon last P day, my iPad decided to not let me use my email on it anymore. Anyways, last P day, we went ice skating. That hurt a lot. Then we taught FHE. Its kinda hard trying to have a

Tuesday, we went on an exchange with the Innsbrook elders. I went around with Elder Van Buren. We biked around the downtown Richmond part of my area. A neat thing that happened that day is that in the morning, i prayed and asked God to let me know exactly what a spiritual experience was. Then for comp study, we decided to flip through the topical guide and select a topic randomly to study. Elder Gunnell flipped to Discernment, Spiritual. Its ironic because I got to learn what a spiritual experience was, and it itself was a spiritual experience.

On Wednesday, we got a call from Elder Davis. He told me that there was an inactive lady in my area that wanted a blessing. Her name wasnt in our records. So we got Brother Lipscomb and drove over there and gave her that blessing. Her mother died recently, so she was going through a rough time. We told her about a Friends of Scouting potluck that was happening that evening and invited her to come. She said sure. So Brother and Sister Lipscomb went over and picked her up for that later in the day and brought her to the potluck. It went really well. We also had district meeting that morning.

On Thursday, we started up a Book of Mormon class. 7 members and 3 nonmembers came to it. That went well, too.

On Friday, we went on exchanges with the Spanish zone leaders. I went around with Elder Barnes. We (he) talked to a lot of people in Spanish. Its kinda hard sometimes when you go on exchanges with Spanish elders.

Saturday morning, we helped a family move. Saturday was also transfer calls. I am already being transferred. And Elder Exon is training. It was super hot that day.

On Sunday, I was supposed to give a talk in church. But when we got to church, I opened a program and my name wasnt in there anywhere. So I didnt need to give a talk! Haha I was super happy. Later, Brother Mullins and his son came with us to teach Jeffrey and Lindsay. So that was my week. Im sorry if I dont reply to any of your emails later on in the day. I can only email from a computer now.

I hope yall have an amazing week! Love and miss yall!

-Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment