Wednesday, February 15, 2017

February 6, 2017



Elder Morris and Elder Turner at the Fredricksburg Battlefield

Found a rock pyramid at the battlefield

Massaponax Elders


Hey guys, not much happened this week, but it was still a good week. Last P day, we went bowling. We did 4 vs 4 combined score. And on the second game, we tied 446 to 446. It was crazy. Then we had dinner with the Ellis family. They are members, but they wanted us to teach their 7 year old son who is preparing for baptism. 


 On Tuesday, Elder Richardson was sick, so I rode my bike around with Elder Morris while Elder Miller stayed with Elder Richardson.


On Wednesday, I had to get up at 5:30 in order to teach seminary. That was pretty fun. We just did a bunch of role plays with them that tested their doctrinal mastery. Then we had district meeting.


Thursday, we did an exchange with Massaponax B. I went around with Elder Morris again. We taught a crazy old guy who kept swearing every other word. That was fun.


For Fridays, we have now started going to an old person rest home from 10 am to noon. This time we played bingo with them.


On Saturday, we helped old Brother Welling build a wood storage shed in his backyard. Then he gave us a big dresser and a big desk.


Yesterday, we went to the Strowmatts for dinner. They had the Super Bowl on and wouldnt turn it off, so it was hard not to watch.


This Saturday, I am baptizing Raymond!!! He has made such a big change with his life since I first met him. It is so awesome to see how the gospel can bless and influence peoples lives!


Anyways, that was my week. Today Im just doing more bowling and sports as usual. I hope everyone has an awesome P day/Monday.

-Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment