Thursday, July 14, 2016

Last P-Day At The MTC

I watch all day on p-day for an email.  I finally got it!  Here's his letter from today, with a little editing and deleting. I only took out 2 sentences that were to me about mom things.  I bet you can't believe how long this letter is!  At least it makes me feel so much better to know that he's actually having a good time and doing well.  I'm have been so worried because the MTC is such a huge change from the regular life these kids have had.  I'm so proud of him for doing this.

"Hey, can you send me all the emails of the family? I forgot to get those. I didn't bring my flight info with me, so I'll go get it later and send it to you.  Jared got to be Cole's host! So that was pretty cool for them. I'm excited to go out to Virginia. It's nice here, but the food here gives us ......   Jared's dorm room is one floor beneath me, so I've been going down and talking to him every night. We're gonna try to get a picture with Cole tonight, so I'll send it to you on my next P day. I don't think I'll have a P day next week, cause we leave on Monday, but that won't count as a P day for us. Me and my district got yelled at last night for screwing around and being super loud. Haha oops. But I love it here and am having lots of fun! Tell everybody that I miss them."

 Liam's district

 The nose shot?

 Elder Price and Sister Jenkins from our ward at home

 Missionaries are very serious.


 With Elder Tuttle from our ward at home.  
I'm so glad that these guys have each other there for support.

Maybe this is when they got yelled at??  But looks like they are having fun along with all their training.

2 comments: