Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16, 2017

Fredricksburg Zone Conference 1/13/2017

Bedtime pizza delivery sent by Elder Miller's parents (front with glasses)
Having fun with James the Mormon

Hey guys, this week was awesome. I forgot to bring my journal for when
I wrote this, so I might forget a lot. I don't think much happened
during the first half of the week.

On Wednesday, we had zone meeting.
On Friday, we had zone conference. I saw Elder Neuman there and got to
talk to him for a little bit. 

Saturday was funny. We went on exchanges
with the zone leaders. Both of us went up to their area. They are
Spanish speaking, so I had no clue what was going on in the three
lessons that we had. Then at night, we started putting our stuff into
the car. Then Elder Clemens said, "I didn't know we had seat
protectors." Then I realized that we were getting in the wrong car!!!
So super awkward!! 

On Sunday, we went to Shannon's church. It
is called Crossroads Vineyard church. It's a non-denominational
church. It started out with a band playing some songs. That is the
closest I can get to going to a concert on the mission. Then they had
a little sermon at the end. Then we went to our church. Shannon didn't
come tho. But Raymond came! It was fast and testimony meeting because
church was cancelled last week. Raymond went up and bore his testimony
about how he knows this is the true church!!!! That was the best thing
ever!! 

So that was my week. Love and miss you all!

-Elder Turner

No comments:

Post a Comment