Hello everybody,
This week wasn't too exciting. Last P day was our zone sport P day. We played volleyball, dodgeball, scatterball, and umpa, of course. Then we had FHE with the Strowmatts at the Erickson's house. The Ericksons are a super awesome family that invite us over a lot and go on splits with us a lot. On Wednesday, Elder Croft came here on exchanges with me. We didn't really teach that many people, but that's just how missionary work goes sometimes. Thursday, we went to the Strowmatt's for dinner. The lesson went really well. We have to push back the baptism until December 10 because they will be busy with some other stuff on the 3rd. On Saturday, we went to the Swift Creek ward in Colonial Heights which is by Richmond. We went there because Elder Neuman baptized someone there. Well, first, he found a family a long time ago tracting. There was a couple and 2 sons. The couple wasn't married. So on Saturday, they got married at the church. Then right after that, the mom and the sons got baptized. So that was pretty unusual. Also on Saturday was transfer calls. Elder Neuman and I are staying here in Massaponax. My good friend Sister Erickson is getting transferred though, which makes me a little sad. Hopefully I see her again in the future. But anyways, that was my week. I hope everyone is enjoying the snow back home. I'm enjoying the few days that we have 70 degree weather, but not the days that have 40 degree weather. As always, I love and miss you all so much!
-Elder Turner
No comments:
Post a Comment