On Tuesday, we had dinner with the Strowmatts. Then we had an awesome lesson with them and set Elisabeth and Annalee on date for December 3! I'm pretty sure both will happen!
On Wednesday, I was riding my bike down a steep hill that had a ton of wet leaves on it. And yes, I did crash and rip a hole in my suit pants. Oops. But I didn't get hurt at all, which is a total miracle.
On Thursday, we had zone conference. We learned how we could work with the ward council better. We also learned that we shouldn't put in tracting just to fill time, but to be more creative and find better ways to find people. Then, I went on an exchange with Elder Grimaud in Fredericksburg. We didn't do that much. We taught a guy named Doug that they have seen everyday for the past couple weeks.
On Friday, we went to Gayton because one of Elder Neuman's investigators was getting baptized. So I got to see Elder Wilkinson again.
On Saturday, I went on another exchange with Elder Kohler. We went to another baptism in the Rappahanock YSA branch. We brought Denecia (the mom) and Annalee Strowmatt to that and she is super excited to get baptized!
On Sunday, we had the primary program. And Everett and Annalee Strowmatt participated in it! I love them to death!!
Anyways, I hope y'all have a good time under the sound of a Trump. Love and miss you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment