Monday, August 29, 2016

August 29, 2016


Two months down! Only 22 months left to go! On Tuesday, Elder Davis went to Richmond for something we call mid mission. You go back to the mission home halfway through your mission and they basically get you pumped for the last half of your mission. But while he was there, I did an exchange with Elder Cole from Harrisonburg Spanish. Not much really happened, like, we didn't teach anybody. I guess no one happened to be home. Oh well, those days come and go. 

Then on Friday, I did another exchange with Staunton. I went up there and they have some pretty rich neighborhoods. We tracted into a neighborhood that had a BMW i8, Ferrari Italia, and Maserati GranTurismo. Too bad I didn't get any pictures. 

I've been really bored lately, so I just learned how to solve the Rubiks Cube. On Saturday, an exed member gave
me a pretty sweet necklace. Too bad I can't wear it around in public. Transfer calls also came in on Saturday and we are staying here in Waynesboro for another 6 weeks, but now Elder Davis is the district leader. 

Anyways, nothing too exciting happened this week. Love and miss you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment