Last P day, me and the rest of my district went to the arcade and played pinball for about an hour. A less active member owns the arcade and let us play for free. It was fun.
On the 18th, I hit my one month mark being here in Virginia! This month went by super fast! I hope the rest of my mission goes by this fast. But I also hope I can do as much work for the Lord as I can in these two years.
Anyways, on Friday, it was bring your own cup day at 7/11. So of course, we went in with gallon jugs and got a gallon of slurpie each. It was amazing. Haha.
Then yesterday after church, this guy, Keith Graham, came up to me and he said he knows my mom! Apparently they were in the same ward back when my mom lived out in Texas! That was pretty cool that I got to meet one of my mom's friends out here!
Anyways, love and miss you all

No comments:
Post a Comment