As much as I know that this is exactly what Liam needs to be doing, it's still hard to say goodbye to your little boy for 2 years. I've been trying so hard to keep it together, but you just can't all of the time. There were so many missionaries being dropped off today. What a wonderful thing!
Trying to hold it together
Getting my last few hugs
I LOVE Liam's face when he realizes that it's his friend, Alan Price,
there at the curb to escort him into the MTC.
Alan happened to be the one there when we pulled up. This was an absolute tender mercy. It was so much easier for me to hand him over to Elder Price. And I know it had to have been so much easier for Liam to leave his family and walk in with him. Heavenly Father really is aware of each of us. What a huge blessing!
One more hug
And there they go! See you in 2 years my sweet boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment