Tuesday I went on an exchange with Elder Gordon. We helped someone move in.
Wednesday was transfer meeting. Elder Griffin is now in Rivanna. Elder Eames is now in downtown Richmond. I am now with Elder Bair. Elder Gordon is now with Elder Kohler here in the Keek house. I went around with Elder Eliason and Elder Murphy during the meeting. We found a monster truck. Then we talked to a crazy guy and helped him catch his run away chickens.
On Thursday, we did service at the library. Elder Bair fell into the river that I jumped over.
Friday, we got completely soaked while riding our bikes around.
Saturday was more biking. We just talked to a lot of members.
Sunday I got to Skype mom! That was really awesome. We had the husband of the Relief Society president who is not a member work on our bikes for a while.
That was my week. Love y'all so much!
-Elder Turner
No comments:
Post a Comment